Intimidation, t'en penses quoi? (French only)
Duration: 60 min.
Suggested level: Secondary 1
Subject: Law, Ethics and Religious Culture, English Language Arts, Français, langue seconde
In this activity, students learn about the legal aspects of bullying such as criminal law, sharing of intimate images, the right to control images of themselves and possible recourses. Students then take a position on these issues.
- Encourage students to reflect on bullying and its consequences.
- Provide students with an understanding of the legal aspects of bullying.
- Have students take a position on, and debate, legal issues related to bullying.
Broad areas of learning
- Citizenship and Community Life:
- Promotion of the rules of social conduct and democratic institutions
- Participation, cooperation and solidarity
- Adoption of a culture of peace
- Using information:
- Putting information to use
- Solving problems:
- Analyzing the components of a problem
- Exercising critical judgment:
- Forming and expressing an opinion while understanding the opinions of others
- Éducaloi’s teaching guide on the right to privacy (to further explore this issue with your students)
- Éducaloi’s youth article on bullying