Our workshop have finished for 2020. We invite you to fill out the form below so we can contact you if further sessions are planned.
Sexual Violence: Crimes and the Legal Process
Éducaloi is offering a training on crimes involving sexual violence and the court process when someone files a complaint.
This training covered :
- The main crimes involving sexual violence (sexual assault, sexual exploitation, sharing intimate images, etc.)
- The legal aspects of consent
- An overview of criminal law principles
- The legal process when someone files a complaint
- Special features of the youth criminal justice system
Target institutions: College-level post-secondary education institutions
Target audience: Persons working in different capacities in education: psychoeducators, social workers, special education specialists, psychologists, teachers, etc.
Duration: Two hours
How to Register
This training has been made possible with the financial support of: