I want a legal professional to run a workshop in my classroom
Workshops given by legal experts in your class
Our interactive workshops, given by legal experts, help teach youth about the legal system and build their legal skills. In addition to these skills, youth will also learn useful information applicable to their daily lives.
The law impacts our lives in many ways. This means that our workshops can be easily integrated in many places during curriculum planning.
- Interactive: debates, mock trials, games and more!
- Level: Secondary 1 to 5 and 16- to 21-year olds
- Average length: one class period
- Number of participants: up to 40
- Materials: Teacher’s guide, student’s guide, equipment for PowerPoint presentation
- MAKE A REQUEST: Register or log in to your account to request a workshop. It’s free!
Filling requests depends on the availability of a volunteer in your area. Please allow at least three weeks to get matched with a volunteer.
Our high school workshops
Log in as an educator to make a request